Who Is Eligible for Hospice of New Jersey’s Services?
You are eligible for Hospice of New Jersey’s services if you have a life-limiting illness and have chosen care that focuses on symptom management rather than curative treatment.
Diagnosis commonly associated with our services include:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Cardiovascular disease
- Liver/Renal disease
- Neurological disease
- Respiratory disease
- Stroke or Coma
- Other life-limiting illnesses
Individuals eligible for Hospice of New Jersey’s services may experience some or all of the following:
- Frequent hospitalizations
- Deteriorating mental abilities
- Recurrent infections
- Decreased ability to perform Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
- Other specific decline in condition